Complete Home Electrical Contractor Services with Cphvacma Professional Electricians in Scottsdale, Anthem, Carefree, Cave Creek, N. Phoenix, Vistancia, Peoria, Glendale, and Sun City, AZ Residents Call First!
North Phoenix’s Premier Residential Electrical Contractor
When the lights come on, thank an electrician; when they don’t, call Cphvacma. Our highly-trained and certified professional electricians can handle all of your home electrical needs. From basic electrical repairs and installations to whole-home surge protectors and re-wiring, no job is too big or too small for the pros at Cphvacma. Our licensed electricians provide a wide variety of residential services, including:
- General electrical repairs
- Electrical safety inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Residential lighting installations
- And much more!
Finally… An Electrician Scottsdale and All North Phoenix AZ Can Rely On!
We are here for all your electrical services needs.
Whatever the reason, the next time you need an electrician in Scottsdale, Glendale, Anthem or Sun City, call Cphvacmaand schedule an appointment with one of our professionally licensed residential electrical contractors. When you call, you’ll talk to a real person (not an automated scheduling system) who can answer any questions you have and help you determine if there are any additional electrical services you may need in addition to the obvious one you are calling about.
5 Signs You May Need Electrical Repair
When To Call An Electrician
Sometimes it’s obvious—like when an outlet doesn’t work or your lights flicker—but it’s not always immediately clear that you need to call an electrician. Fortunately, there are some early warning signs that can clue you in so you aren’t suddenly and unexpectedly in the dark.
If you experience or notice any of the following signs, call Cphvacma Services and let one of our friendly neighborhood electricians have a look.
- Blown Fuses – Blowing a fuse now and then isn’t typically cause for alarm, but a recurring issue demands immediate attention. If you spend a lot of time in front of your electrical panel resetting blown fuses, this could indicate a more serious (and potentially more dangerous) problem than just having too many devices on at the same time. It could also mean that your electrical system needs to be upgraded to handle all of your electronics and appliances.
- Buzzing Noises – Outlets or switches buzzing? It could mean a loose connection, which only gets worse over time and presents more danger the longer it goes without being fixed. Electrical buzzing can also be downright annoying, so call Cphvacma and enjoy quiet and peace of mind inside your own.
- Burning Odor – If you smell a burning odor in your home and think it is coming from an outlet or switch (or behind a wall near an outlet or switch) contact a professional as this may indicate overheated wiring and pose a risk for fire.
- Sparks or Arcs – You should never see sparks or arcs of electricity from the outlets in your home. Usually, arcs and sparks are indicative of exposed wiring. If you see intermittent sparking or notice an arc of electricity while plugging in or unplugging an electrical device, call an electrician right away.
- Shocks – Shocks from normal static levels are nothing to worry about, but experiencing a shock from your electrical outlets is a serious problem that needs immediate attention. If you are shocked while plugging something in or while unplugging a device, try not to use any outlets in your home until after an electrician can repair the issue.
If there’s an electrical problem, Cphvacma can solve it. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help.
So Much More Than Just Electrical Repairs
Other Times To Call An Electrician
Cphvacma licensed electrical technicians are troubleshooting experts! No matter what kind of electrical problem you are experiencing, our professional will get to the bottom of it and make the right repair fast. And thanks to our local knowledge of homes and neighborhoods in the North Valley, we are able to pinpoint the exact problem faster than a lot of national competitors who don’t have the same kind of experience.
But Cphvacma Services offers more than electrical diagnostics and repair. We are your full-service residential electrical partner, and we’re not afraid of technology. Want to install an electric charging station for your new electric or hybrid vehicle? Cphvacma can help. Interested in recessed ceiling lighting? We do that, too.
Long story short, Cphvacma can help with any electrical project or need you have—not just when the lights won’t stop flickering or your outlets stop working. Some of our higher-end electrical services include:
Want a smarter and more convenient home? Cphvacma can help you design, install and program a home automation system that will be the envy of all your tech-savvy neighbors. We can give you the ability to control lights, ceiling fans, automatic window shades and more with the touch of a button.
Not sure where to start? Call or contact us online to discuss your home automation ideas.
Whole-home surge protection
If you have expensive home theater equipment, gaming computers or other premium electronic devices, don’t subject them to dirty, unfiltered power. Cphvacma can install a whole-home surge protection system to protect your most expensive electronics and appliances from power spikes, surges and other “dirty” electricity that can compromise performance over time.
Even minor voltage fluctuations can put a strain on your home’s electrical systems (and all of the equipment and devices connected to it) so call Cphvacma and get the clean, consistent power you want and need.
Unsure about surge protection? Call or contact us online to learn more about surge protection options for your home.
Electric charging stations
Thinking about buying an electric car but worried about finding a charging station near your home? Cphvacma can bring the charging station to you. Our pros can turn your garage into a electric “filling station” for whatever electric or hybrid vehicle you have. We also service and repair electric car charging stations; if you already have one, call Cphvacma and our professionals will make sure your car is charging as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For electric car charging station installation, maintenance and repair, call Cphvacma Services or contact us online and let us know what kind of electric vehicle you have or are planning on purchasing.
Generators and solar battery backups
Never be left in the dark again! North Phoenix is notorious for rolling blackouts, especially during the monsoon season. That’s why Cphvacma Services installs backup home generators, so you can be the only house on the block with lights on if (and when) the power goes out. If you work from home, a backup generator can make sure you don’t miss any important emails or deadlines while you’re waiting for the power to come back on. Or if you or a loved one rely on powered medical equipment and devices, having a backup generator could literally be the difference between life and death.
Cphvacma can also help you take full advantage of the solar panels on your roof with a solar battery backup system. These systems allow you to “harvest” energy from your solar panels or the grid when its cheapest so you can use stored energy from the battery to power your home when rates are more expensive—or when the power goes out.
For backup home generators or residential solar battery backup systems in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Anthem or Glendale area, contact Cphvacma!
We’re the trusted electrician Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale and Anthem AZ residents call first!